Downloads will be available as the versions become available in beta or newer. The download size is approximately 60MB.
- Fix for some devices or versions flipping full screen on and off on RX training.
- Fix for changes in Android SDK 30 that stopped Telegram link from opening.
- Removed ad placeholders. Hopefully some people will donate.
- Disabled registration. Without ads, it doesn't do anything anyway.
- Update to expired intermediate certificate for upstream CA provider.
- Updated upstream intermediate certificate verification path to resolve issue with
a provider change that prevented connections to our server.
v0.9.0+7 (first release) 10-December-2020
- Flip to landscape mode in Space Weather for narrow devices
- Fixed settings screen for Morse Key
- Minor bug and typo fixes
v0.1.4+6 (beta) 5-December-2020
- Added Linux release
- Added dashboard
- Resistance builder
- RP/ERP calculator
- dB/W conversions
- Wavelength calculator
- LC resonance calculator
- Added bearings to distance calculator
- Solar terminator
- Added missing morse tone frequency config
- Added some band plan information (incl Marine VHF)
- Some minor bug fixes and typo fixes
- Dashboard can sometimes run at high CPU, especially when using propagation area plots with high detail. This is caused
by spurious redraws from the GUI framework when the clock updates every second. The text marquee or anything else that
updates frequently will also cause similar problems with the area propagation plots.
- The marquee dash widget is unpleasantly janky.
- The image dash widget is mislabelled as "marquee".
- The Space Weather text is too small to read on smaller mobile devices. The text provided by NOAA is preformatted and
can't easily be reformatted automatically for narrow displays. It should be possible to zoom, but even then reading it will
be difficult because you would need to scan left and right to read each line. Until we have a workable solution, we
suggest reading in landscape mode on affected mobile devices.
- It has been reported that the keyboard on some devices does not work with the morse keyboard or morse rx training.
Limited early/alpha testing is available for interested
people. Contact us on Telegram if you're interested.